- The story of the guy with the palsy omits logistical details that might be interesting to know. Why didn't Christ ask the guy to go fix the roof?
- I hope our cultural fascination with doing things "appropriately" wouldn't prevent us from thinking outside the box like the palsied man's helpers did
- I'm not sure this long exercise in inventing modern details for Christ's parable is a good use of our time.
- Yes, it's a good idea to use ward councils to look after members of the ward. Didn't we know that already?
- He makes a very important observation, referring to "their faith", that faith combined by a group can have greater effect than individual effort.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
"Rescue in Unity", Elder Wong, Oct 2014
Find this talk here.